Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Woah calm ur self caramel. I was referring to klokateer about correcting my grammar n spelling.

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Woah calm ur self caramel. I was referring to klokateer about correcting my grammar n spelling.

:p:p mehehehe :D

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Says who?

Says all of us a few pages back.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Gotta agree with you about taco being the coolest:thumbup::thumbup:

You do know that you could have just went to the ingress website and entered your email there for an invite right!

Posted via Android Central App

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You do know that you could have just went to the ingress website and entered your email there for an invite right!

I entered my email back in January/February. But it took way too damn long. But thanks to taco I got an invite :D!

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
You gotta have the style like I do brah. I'm the second most coolest here(Downtown taco is first because he has an HTC One and gave me ingress invites)

Gotta agree with you about taco being the coolest:thumbup::thumbup:

I entered my email back in January/February. But it took way too damn long. But thanks to taco I got an invite :D!

Downtown taco gave me the invite 8 weeks before I got it from official

Awh you guys :):):):)

It used to take forever to get invites. Now it is nearly instantaneous. Anyway, I had a ton of invites to give out back in the day. Heck, I still have 15.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2