Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
That sucks. I feel slightly less bad about me worrying about a nexus 4 in the mail only bubble wrapped when going to the repairer.

Posted via magic forest creatures which power this Nexus 4 and the Android Central App.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Stargate, no more photon?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No, back on July 1 I went into Best Buy, late in the afternoon after work just to check and see (like many other times) the HTC One and the Galaxy S4. I walked out from there with the GS4!
I ended up paying $152 for the GS4 (at Best Buy) taxes included, and Sprint had given me a $50 credit just an hour earlier! :thumbup::D:beer:

It was very hard to say no to that! :D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile here to get that deal we have to sign a contract.

Posted via magic forest creatures which power this Nexus 4 and the Android Central App.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile here to get that deal we have to sign a contract.

I also had to go with a 2 year contract! :banghead:
The thing is, Sprint was selling the GS4 for $250 plus tax on contract at that time.
I got a better deal with Best Buy but also had to sign a contract.

Best Buy's price was $200 but Samsung would give you a $50 Best Buy gift card towards the purchase of any Galaxy device, and I had $10 on Best Buy Rewards Program. :thumbup::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Waiting as well. I feel more lucky about ours just straight with the plan then paying extra officially even though its hidden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae