Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
My school just created a statistics filter on how many ppl passed a class with an a, b, c, etc. Its good to know that most made an A in all the classes im taking this year... except chemistry. It was the 29th most failed class on campus. Im freaking out *hyperventilates*:eek:

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
My school just created a statistics filter on how many ppl passed a class with an a, b, c, etc. Its good to know that most made an A in all the classes im taking this year... except chemistry. It was the 29th most failed class on campus. Im freaking out *hyperventilates*:eek:

Do what the people who got the A's did!

Cheat. :rolleyes::p:beer:

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Tjmaxx n marshalls are having a clearance event and I have no money *cries like a punk*

I really have to get a job this semester. 20 hr course load n a job, is it possible guys :( im really scared that I may become a C student if I do it, but C's get degrees :p

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Tjmaxx n marshalls are having a clearance event and I have no money *cries like a punk*

I really have to get a job this semester. 20 hr course load n a job, is it possible guys :( im really scared that I may become a C student if I do it, but C's get degrees :p

But if you stay in school and get As then you could get a better job and buy you anything you want whenever you want, not just when a store has a special sale going on!
Be smart!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

But if you stay in school and get As then you could get a better job and buy you anything you want whenever you want, not just when a store has a special sale going on!
Be smart!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
"THAT WHAT IS HARD TO ENDURE, IS A PLEASURE TO RECALL/REMEMBER."

(Quate - borrowed)

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam