Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm since its $3 I guess I'll get one, ive seen them in korean dramas and they look awesome.

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm since its $3 I guess I'll get one, ive seen them in korean dramas and they look awesome.

Korean dramas? They use those cases in Korean dramas? Lol

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Korean dramas? They use those cases in Korean dramas? Lol

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

Lol, Korean dramas love to do product placement, Samsung is everywhere! They are promoting the s4 n one of their laptops in a bunch of them. The phone showing samsung logo gets about 8 seconds of screen time n they are using that case LOL

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Lol, Korean dramas love to do product placement, Samsung is everywhere! They are promoting the s4 n one of their laptops in a bunch of them. The phone showing samsung logo gets about 8 seconds of screen time n they are using that case LOL

Ewwwwww promotions.

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm ready, promotion!
I'm ready, promotion!

Wait a minute!
That's a line from a movie I watched with my daughter...:D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lately my baby has been dying quickly. Usually by this time I would still have about 50%-65% left. What do u think it might be?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-18-00-43-28.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-18-00-43-28.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 9

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Lately my baby has been dying quickly. Usually by this time I would still have about 50%-65% left. What do u think it might be?

Make sure your battery is in good condition. Check and see if it is swelled up or swollen in the middle. A good way to tell is to set it on a flat surface and spin the battery. If it's swollen you'll basically have a top. (Or dreidel, if that's how you roll)

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I must be having some problems on here can u all see what I replied in the quote cause I cant see it.

But anyways, I did the battery test. No problems. And im going through my apps.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I just keep commenting, De qualifying myself of the win lol. Anyways yesterday I had 11 hrs screen time at
28%. Today I have 13 hrs at 45%. Ive been deleting some apps that I think may have caused my drainage. Im pretty sure candy crush is a key suspect in this but im not deleting it :p going to do some detective work on it n see what happens. Oh and

I WIN U LOSE HAHAHAH :D:cool::rolleyes::D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy