Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
The nexus 4/optimus G doesn't have s600/800 it has the s4 pro. But it's not about the speed for me, I care about efficiency. And fortunately these phones are very efficient. Never more than 1 active except when playing a high quality game. And basing something off of benchmarks doesn't prove anything.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

The S600 and 800 are newer then the S4 Pro. If it crushes the S800, the S4 Pro stands no chance.

Posted via Android Central App

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
The nexus 4/optimus G doesn't have s600/800 it has the s4 pro. But it's not about the speed for me, I care about efficiency. And fortunately these phones are very efficient. Never more than 1 active except when playing a high quality game. And basing something off of benchmarks doesn't prove anything.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

And yeah it proves potential. But you don't need to look at the potential. Infinity blade 3 is the best example of the power of the GPU, Vjay an app is the best example of CPU gains.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
LG Optimus G Sprint vs Apple iPhone 5s - Phone specs comparison this is only a spec sheet but ill just leave that there. And even though the s4 pro chip is a year old I think it still holds it's ground against the newer chips that are out right now.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7335/the-iphone-5s-review/5

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7335/the-iphone-5s-review/7

I'll just leave this here. Benchmarks show massive gains over the Sxx series.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh come on people!
We all know Chetan is an iPhone lover for some weird reason. :p

And just like many others that love their iPhones, he'll say anything just to try and convince you, and himself! That the current phone from Apple is the best.

It doesn't matter that we all know (even he knows) that's not true!

Anyway, just love Chetan for who he is; a nice person, misguided a bit on phone taste, but nice nonetheless. :thumbup::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Chetan best buy was doing free upgrades if u had a 4s, but I think the promotion ended already

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)