Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Pretty cool! We were talking it about it in my health promotion class, the closet one to me is in Arkansas :(

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Pretty cool! We were talking it about it in my health promotion class, the closet one to me is in Arkansas :(

Boo

This will be the second one I'm doing this year. Next year I'm doing 5 different runs........FML

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
They're alike, a little difference I suppose?
Anyway, good luck! :thumbup::D

I've been to the 3 cities scheduled for tomorrow many times. Which one is yours?

I actually know another 3 cities on that schedule!
One of them is just a river away from Matamoros Tamaulipas M?xico! :thumbup::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
They are pretty similar.

I'm doing the one in Atlantic City. Staying in a hotel there tonight because I'm not about to drive 2 hours to get there on time....lol

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Guys I just realized something, out of all the people who started this game (even the OP) we have stuck to it and preserve! *cue motivational music* we have triumphantly surpass the bridges of dispar with our determination! We have not given up in the perils of fire! We are warriors! We are all the last post that wins! So guys lets stop with all this hunger game mess and realize that we have all won! *motivational music off* with that said u all can now stop and exit this thread, I'll wait to you all leave and let a mod know that I wo- the game has ended :)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Guys I just realized something, out of all the people who started this game (even the OP) we have stuck to it and preserve! *cue motivational music* we have triumphantly surpass the bridges of dispar with our determination! We have not given up in the perils of fire! We are warriors! We are all the last post that wins! So guys lets stop with all this hunger game mess and realize that we have all won! *motivational music off* with that said u all can now stop and exit this thread, I'll wait to you all leave and let a mod know that I wo- the game has ended :)

Nice try....

Posted via Android Central App

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

No.

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.