Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hahah ikr! I remember screaming at the tv saying "You'll never replace L Near and Mello, NEVER! Lol, I didn't want light to die either :(

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I get for working for the State Government.....lol

It's not bad though. I worked in a mall for 5 years and now I HATE Black Friday because of it :p

I've went shopping at the mall once on Black Friday. I didn't like it. Too many people. :thumbdown:

Sent from my LG-LS970

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hahah ikr! I remember screaming at the tv saying "You'll never replace L Near and Mello, NEVER! Lol, I didn't want light to die either :(

I hate Near. He never explained his plans like L. L was way smarter then him and it isn't fair Misa's Shinigami killed him. Light was also awesome. The ending was sad and perfect, now I'm gonna be sad about deathnote then find a new Anime to watch ^.^

Posted via Android Central App

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I hate Near. He never explained his plans like L. L was way smarter then him and it isn't fair Misa's Shinigami killed him. Light was also awesome. The ending was sad and perfect, now I'm gonna be sad about deathnote then find a new Anime to watch ^.^

Haha yed sad n perfect, I think you should totally check out attack on titan it is awesome!!!

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

If you're looking for a new anime, then I recommend Stein's Gate. It's quite good and a little dark.

Sent from my LG-LS970