Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I celebrate for the fact that I have the second best phone(Nexus 4) the best phone definitely is the 2014 edition One��

Don't tear me apart that's just my opinion.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm glad you happy with your device....That why you bought it. You did do RESEARCH....Right??

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad you happy with your device....That why you bought it. You did do RESEARCH....Right??

I researched it a lot. This is my first android phone so I had to be damn certain I wanted this. I didn't have the option if returning this phone because I got it imported from America.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I researched it a lot. This is my first android phone so I had to be damn certain I wanted this. I didn't have the option if returning this phone because I got it imported from America.

I always do research ....on everything before I buy it. My wife thinks I'm OCD because she's an impulse buyer.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I always do research ....on everything before I buy it. My wife thinks I'm OCD because she's an impulse buyer.

I thought I did a lot of research before buying my S4, but I was a complete noob and didn't know what to look for. I mostly looked at spec sheets and benchmarks XD
Next time I'll know exactly what phone will best suit me 😀

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Im so behind in the tech world, it's embarrassing. I haven't even glanced at the galaxy S5 specs and benchmarks, but im not impressed with the design, so I don't even care to look, yep im kind of shallow :p

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Im so behind in the tech world, it's embarrassing. I haven't even glanced at the galaxy S5 specs and benchmarks, but im not impressed with the design, so I don't even care to look, yep im kind of shallow :p

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Just a few upgraded specs across the board, but I think the performance will be a lot better than the spec sheet will lead you to believe, at least in comparison to the S4. I think it looks better than the S4, except the gold version.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I did plenty of research. This GS4 is my first Samsung phone ever.

I'm very happy with it and I use all the features, even the ones many people call "gimmicks."

Oh, and I don't know why some people say TW is crap. Like I said, this is my first Sammy phone, and I don't hate TW.

Anyway, it works for me and it does what I want it to do. So it is definitely the best phone for me.
I'll see which one is best for me next year!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I did plenty of research. This GS4 is my first Samsung phone ever.

I'm very happy with it and I use all the features, even the ones many people call "gimmicks."

Oh, and I don't know why some people say TW is crap. Like I said, this is my first Sammy phone, and I don't hate TW.

Anyway, it works for me and it does what I want it to do. So it is definitely the best phone for me.
I'll see which one is best for me next year!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

People call tw crap because it is filled with bloatware. I too have only owned 1 Samsung device and that would be my tab 3 7.0 lte edition. But my family all own a Samsung phone, and I gotta say LG's UI is far better and cleaner than Samsung's.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
People call tw crap because it is filled with bloatware. I too have only owned 1 Samsung device and that would be my tab 3 7.0 lte edition. But my family all own a Samsung phone, and I gotta say LG's UI is far better and cleaner than Samsung's.

The UI is almost exactly the same :eek:
Only major difference is the colors

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The UI is almost exactly the same :eek:
Only major difference is the colors

That's not true. Touchwiz takes up far more RAM than LG's UI. Not only that, LG's is far more closer to stock than touch wiz, no excessive bloat ware, and not to mention lg included 4 themes. Those reasons alone separate the two UI's from each other.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
That's not true. Touchwiz takes up far more RAM than LG's UI. Not only that, LG's is far more closer to stock than touch wiz, no excessive bloat ware, and not to mention lg included 4 themes. Those reasons alone separate the two UI's from each other.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

The UI doesn't take up RAM, TouchWiz does. And I was talking specifically about what they look like, not the performance. I don't see any resemblance to stock Android with either UI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15