Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Been trying to get myself to flash a new ROM for a few days now. The only thing that's holding me back is the whole updating my firmware to KitKat. I could of course just stick with the IOKP ROM I have now but nooooooo, I need to flash a TW ROM because I want something different.

#firstworldproblems

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Been trying to get myself to flash a new ROM for a few days now. The only thing that's holding me back is the whole updating my firmware to KitKat. I could of course just stick with the IOKP ROM I have now but nooooooo, I need to flash a TW ROM because I want something different.

#firstworldproblems

👍😜

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site

#firstworldproblems

Dooo it! I'm on Jedi KK with my Note 3. Didn't take long to update, reroot, etc. just jump right in!

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Dooo it! I'm on Jedi KK with my Note 3. Didn't take long to update, reroot, etc. just jump right in!

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.
Even though I've been rooting and flashing ROMs for a long time I still get a little nervous. This will be the first time I don't have a backup phone just in case anything goers wrong. Someone pointed me to a YouTube video which is awesome! I do better when I can see what's happening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty