Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
If it goes to 2mbps it's lag free but anything less and I mean anything slightly less, starts lagging. We are going to be funding a fiber cabinet though so we will pay a lot of money to get fiber in our area. The government had rollout plans but we weren't in them

Posted via Android Central App

Ha!
Governments! 😡

Sent From The Pegassus Galaxy With My GS4

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
We might not be able to get fiber. Not many people would pay.

Our government already developed a huge scale industry for developers
1gb/s speed plan free for people who come with a idea and who are going to develop a it company.
You can Google it. But I can't earn that

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Our government already developed a huge scale industry for developers
1gb/s speed plan free for people who come with a idea and who are going to develop a it company.
You can Google it. But I can't earn that

Wouldn't help me in NZ. The government has a fiber rollout scheme and they won't change from it.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Next generation kids are going to enjoy light speed internet connection. Wow they are

By end of 2019, 70 percent of NZ will have fiber speeds of 200mbps down and 100up

By end of 2019, 97 percent of NZ will have speeds of at least 5mbps with the rural broadband initiative. Guess who is in the 3 percent to not get upgraded? -.-

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
By end of 2019, 70 percent of NZ will have fiber speeds of 200mbps down and 100up

By end of 2019, 97 percent of NZ will have speeds of at least 5mbps with the rural broadband initiative. Guess who is in the 3 percent to not get upgraded? -.-

Let me guess?? Its you.. :) :)

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I'll move out of my house if I have to. Screw a big house when you don't have fast internet or no footpaths out your house. Or amazing phone signal.

I thought of living in America for getting high speed internet connection. I know internet is not the answer to everything. I work in a software company, were the Internet speed is just 40mb/s but in home its 40kb /s ... thats reality

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Ouch I feel genuinely sorry for your poor bandwidth predicament.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I thought of living in America for getting high speed internet connection. I know internet is not the answer to everything. I work in a software company, were the Internet speed is just 40mb/s but in home its 40kb /s ... thats reality

The problem is that the minimum speeds in the suburb next to us is 10mbps....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995