Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

OrbitualNoob

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
No complaints.

You?

Meh, I've been ill all weekend long. Then, today, we were supposed to have something called "sportdag" (sports-day) at school, during which we would play baseball and soccer/football/whatever, but the weather was terrible. So I got an email that said sportsday would be canceled, and I didn't really mind, because that would mean a day off... But nope, the email also said regular classes would be given today -_- So I went to get my bicycle, but it was locked with someone else's lock, so I had to walk to school. In the rain. Ugh :(

Sent from a phone using an app.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Meh, I've been ill all weekend long. Then, today, we were supposed to have something called "sportdag" (sports-day) at school, during which we would play baseball and soccer/football/whatever, but the weather was terrible. So I got an email that said sportsday would be canceled, and I didn't really mind, because that would mean a day off... But nope, the email also said regular classes would be given today -_- So I went to get my bicycle, but it was locked with someone else's lock, so I had to walk to school. In the rain. Ugh :(

Sent from a phone using an app.
I hope your day gets better :)