Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Dont mean to barge in here but quick question: what do yall consider a noob: new to the forum...new to this thread. Looking for a new thread to hangout, but I know how it goes when you just want certain ppl on a thread. Don't worry, I'm a big girl...I can take it. Lol.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Dont mean to barge in here but quick question: what do yall consider a noob: new to the forum...new to this thread. Looking for a new thrwad to hangout, but I know how it goes when you just want certain ppl on a thread. Don't worry, I'm a big girl...I can take it. Lol.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm glad you're here and think being a "noob" is a good thing. Some of us older forum members can get a little stale sometimes. Its good to have some fresh insight and opinions.

Hi5 from the sV

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Dont mean to barge in here but quick question: what do yall consider a noob: new to the forum...new to this thread. Looking for a new thrwad to hangout, but I know how it goes when you just want certain ppl on a thread. Don't worry, I'm a big girl...I can take it. Lol.

I just like to give everyone a hard time, no offense meant :)

but by noob, I mean everyone but me, so i can win already

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I can't speak for everyone but I'm glad you're here and think being a "noob" is a good thing. Some of us older forum members can get a little stale sometimes. Its good to have some fresh insight and opinions.

Hi5 from the sV

Aww thx. I don't mind being a noob. (Does 800+ global posts still count? Lol) I guess it's better than being called a boob. Lol.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I just like to give everyone a hard time, no offense meant :)

but by noob, I mean everyone but me, so i can win already

No offense taken. :) And if you reply...I'll flag your comment so that a mod can close it and you'll officially be the last poster! :)

Last edited:

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
it's been tried many many many times. the mods don't touch it because there isn't any rule breaking ;)

I've got 1588 global posts but haven't been on here in forever...

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
a lot of things make me feel better, but rum is at the top of that list

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I call someone a noob it's always a joke:) I considers noob to be someone new to this thread though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol