Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Dont mean to barge in here but quick question: what do yall consider a noob: new to the forum...new to this thread. Looking for a new thrwad to hangout, but I know how it goes when you just want certain ppl on a thread. Don't worry, I'm a big girl...I can take it. Lol.
Just someone that's new to the thread.

I was like a ninja when I came into the thread though. No one noticed :)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
yea, I make rules but don't enforce them. that's probably why my two kids are so bad....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Woah woah woah! *Throws confetti* look what the cat wearing nuclear bombs dragged in! Hey Tirith *waves*

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
haha! I guess that's as close a welcome back as I'm going to get... how you been, love?

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I've been good ^_^ been busy as ever, now I know how working 40hrs a week feels -_- but the check was worth it this summer. About to start my last year of undergrad. How have you been?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been good ^_^ been busy as ever, now I know how working 40hrs a week feels -_- but the check was worth it this summer. About to start my last year of undergrad. How have you been?

been hanging in here. downtown_taco.got me started on ingress and that killed my time here. actually just finished up at an anomaly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34