Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Things are going crazy, heck, Chetan is going crazy!
He's going to buy an iPhone 6, when he already has an old phone; the Nexus 4!
:eek::confused::rolleyes::p:D

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Things are going crazy, heck, Chetan is going crazy!
He's going to buy an iPhone 6, when he already has an old phone; the Nexus 4!
:eek::confused::rolleyes::p:D

The 6 has a better display 320vs 326ppi, better CPU, better GPU, better camera, thinner, lighter etc. That comparison that was made by a biased writer that knew jack.

Posted via the Android Central App

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
just so happens you're in an android forum, where the general consensus is still going to be that the iPhone is dated. I had a better phone than the iPhone 6 2 years ago

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
just so happens you're in an android forum, where the general consensus is still going to be that the iPhone is dated. I had a better phone than the iPhone 6 2 years ago

Which is not objective at all.

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
the iPhone only beats Android devices in OS optimization... Also, as a developer, writing apps for iOS is easier than Android... But Android has so much more potential first and foremost because it is open source: this gives it an inherent ability to evolve quickly. Plus, most Android phones don't bend ;)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
the iPhone only beats Android devices in OS optimization... Also, as a developer, writing apps for iOS is easier than Android... But Android has so much more potential first and foremost because it is open source: this gives it an inherent ability to evolve quickly. Plus, most Android phones don't bend ;)

Neither do iPhones. You have to exert 90 pounds of pressure to do so.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

Don't fricken tell me "the only" thing iOS is better than Android. Do you guys have that big of a problem with my opinion? Do you think your hatred towards the iPhone will cause me to reconsider? No. The more fanboysim you guys show the stronger my decision to get a 6+ increases.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Don't fricken tell me "the only" thing iOS is better than Android. Do you guys have that big of a problem with my opinion? Do you think your hatred towards the iPhone will cause me to reconsider? No. The more fanboysim you guys show the stronger my decision to get a 6+ increases.

bendgate, nuff said. didnt take 90 pounds to bend it horribly. youtube told me so

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Oh Lord at least I can appreciate the 6. The 6 plus is a bit much. The 6 is at least manageable.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
bendgate, nuff said. didnt take 90 pounds to bend it horribly. youtube told me so

Yes because you tube is TOTALLY FRICKEN FACT!!!! I suggest you learn how to be objective here. Yes it DOES take 90 pounds of pressure as Consumer Reports have shown. I would rather scientific research over crummy *** YT videos made to make money.

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
I can see why you would like the iPhone, it's ok. If I had to choose, I would not choose iPhone. I would actually not want to choose most of the phones out right now, because I feel there can be more innovation. I did need pretty much to buy a Samsung so I could develop apps for the Gear watch. For iOS, the emulator is good so I don't really need to buy their devices. And I also use a Macbook, so I'm not that much anti-Apple or anything... So yeah, to summarize it, go with what you consider is best and don't let others (including me) tell you what to do. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol