Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello thetitanium, new members are very welcome when they make their own intro thread.
After that you're more than welcome to join any other thread. 🙋
There's one special thing about this thread though, if you try to win here, you'll be shot on site immediately! :eek::eek::eek:

Calling you a noob here isn't in a bad way, we all started as noobs one way or another. :p

thetitanium

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello thetitanium, new members are very welcome when they make their own intro thread.
After that you're more than welcome to join any other thread. 🙋
There's one special thing about this thread though, if you try to win here, you'll be shot on site immediately! :eek::eek::eek:

Calling you a noob here isn't in a bad way, we all started as noobs one way or another. :p

Thanks. That's good to know.

Sent from my amazing Exynos Note 3.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. That's good to know.

Sent from my amazing Exynos Note 3.

see, noob here is classified as anyone who hasnt posted here before. i'm OG like that, so instantly, I won a long time ago. however, I keep checking in because I see people post here that I've never seen before, and frankly, most of them have posted one time and never came back...

here in this thread though, the ones that stay end up being like family, we're here to listen to your problems, here to give advice, whatever.... unless your issue is with your iPhone 6+

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
see, noob here is classified as anyone who hasnt posted here before. i'm OG like that, so instantly, I won a long time ago. however, I keep checking in because I see people post here that I've never seen before, and frankly, most of them have posted one time and never came back...

here in this thread though, the ones that stay end up being like family, we're here to listen to your problems, here to give advice, whatever.... unless your issue is with your iPhone 6+

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

True!

If the problem is with the iPhone, well, either you're screwed or, you simply get an Android phone and problem fixed! 🙌

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney