Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I have no problems with the iPhone, actually i'm choosing between the iPhone 6 or the rumored HTC One M9 ( maybe prime ) ...

Both are a great choice but I chose the 6+ because I have a Mac, and it will be awesome to send texts from my laptop or be able type an email on my phone and finish it by walking up to my laptop.

Love,love, LOVE the continuity and handoffs stuff.

Posted via the Android Central App

iDivergent

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Both are a great choice but I chose the 6+ because I have a Mac, and it will be awesome to send texts from my laptop or be able type an email on my phone and finish it by walking up to my laptop.

Love,love, LOVE the continuity and handoffs stuff.

I have only worries that the iPhone 6 screen is to big, the 6+ is huge but the 6 with 4.7" screen is also a significant 0.7" upgrade from the iPhone 5S that i actually not like, maybe i'll go for the 5S or the HTC M9 if it will be having a screen smaller than 5.0"

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I have only worries that the iPhone 6 screen is to big, the 6+ is huge but the 6 with 4.7" screen is also a significant 0.7" upgrade from the iPhone 5S that i actually not like, maybe i'll go for the 5S or the HTC M9 if it will be having a screen smaller than 5.0"

The 6 is a nice size, it looks huge in pics but actually holding it? I was amazed! It was very light

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The 6 is nicely sized. Paired with iOS finally maturing I can see the allure. I'm not in the market for a platform shift and even if I was I'm not a fan of the brushed aluminum. I prefer something like the iPhone 5/5s or the m7.

iDivergent

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
The 6 is nicely sized. Paired with iOS finally maturing I can see the allure. I'm not in the market for a platform shift and even if I was I'm not a fan of the brushed aluminum. I prefer something like the iPhone 5/5s or the m7.

Agree, i'm having the same i'll buy probably the iPhone 5S, HTC One M8 or the rumored HTC One M9

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'll lay off for another year. I think. bendgate speaks for itself.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Oh yeah totally. I mean my pocket can totally exert 90 pounds of pressure on a phone....

Just stop. You are looking sillier and sillier by every post

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke