Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
a pocket obviously can exert 90 pounds of pressure... it's how they found out about it.... am I the only one that realizes that? also, it isn't exactly 90 pounds. the test was in the middle of the phone that did 90. it is actually only about 55 for the top quarter

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Seriously man, just stop.
I thought ambassadors were better than this.
Posted via the Android Central App
To be fair I don't think you're necessarily the target for ambassador relations and this is an off topic thread but seriously this has been going on long enough. Chetan has a mac he's getting an iPhone that has iPhone specs and at least this time around bends. As long as it's not gold he's good here. Jk the gold thing is 100% personal opinion. I don't think it looks very good with the almost brushed aluminum look. It looked much better last year.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
To be fair I don't think you're necessarily the target for ambassador relations and this is an off topic thread but seriously this has been going on long enough. Chetan has a mac he's getting an iPhone that has iPhone specs and at least this time around bends. As long as it's not gold he's good here. Jk the gold thing is 100% personal opinion. I don't think it looks very good with the almost brushed aluminum look. It looked much better last year.

Doesn't give him the right to troll me. Especially when the + is the phone that is more prone to bending (even then is very specific conditions) the normal 6 does not have this issue.

So since he is just saying absolute rubbish, I feel he is trolling which AFAIK that is against the rules.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
From what I've been reading, people have been giving their opinion. It has been said over and over that it's their personal feelings towards that product. It's also been rather funny :D

Or annoying, depending on ones perspective. And damn is this iPhone bashing getting old.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
LOL! 😅

That's meant for you actually!
But thanks for posting it.
Anyway, Chetan, you know me better, I'm not trolling nor calling you names or anything bad.
I only posted a video just in case you ever need the tutorial.
Like Jon said in the video, if you like something, it doesn't matter if the rest of the people don't like it.

Come to think of it, I should have stayed calm....😄

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
it really really wasn't me...

I swear

anyway, what's up? how's that iPhone treating you?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2