Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

May 19, 2014
Visit site
So today I went into one of those "As Seen On TV" stores, I became quite irritated when they did not have the red head from the Wendy's commercials in stock. As a matter of fact, they don't carry her at all. That's just stuff that comes from the wrong end of the bull!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So today I went into one of those "As Seen On TV" stores, I became quite irritated when they did not have the red head from the Wendy's commercials in stock. As a matter of fact, they don't carry her at all. That's just stuff that comes from the wrong end of the bull!
Personally, I agree with you! I too would like to have the cute red head in the Wendy's commercials!

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Firing plasma canon!

Your full on frontal assaults seem to do little to deter the onslaught of vermin. Perhaps you need a different approach. Maybe get someone befriend them, and infiltrate their stronghold. Then warn you of upcoming attacks, and then you can destroy them preemptively. Or even from within.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Your full on frontal assaults seem to do little to deter the onslaught of vermin. Perhaps you need a different approach. Maybe get someone befriend them, and infiltrate their stronghold. Then warn you of upcoming attacks, and then you can destroy them preemptively. Or even from within.

I've done that, but firing first is so much fun! :D:D:D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc