Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Aaaahhhhrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!
Josiah and kct, he'll be your responsibility!
One step in the wrong direction and draco will kill him!
Heck, I'll fire a missile at him!

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Android is pretty good now a days. I'm thinking I like this G Pad 7.0 LTE. It's oddly faster than my iPad Mini 3. It's smaller but feels easier to carry around. Battery is seeming to fade faster but it's brand new.

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Android is pretty good now a days. I'm thinking I like this G Pad 7.0 LTE. It's oddly faster than my iPad Mini 3. It's smaller but feels easier to carry around. Battery is seeming to fade faster but it's brand new.

Hey there 9rain! 😉

How are you doing?

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Doing pretty good. Just been working a lot and going through the motions. Been a tad bit stressed lately with my car in the shop for hail damage.

Glad to hear that you are doing Okay...sorry to hear about your car. I know what it is like to have a car damaged by hail. Back in the late '90's, I had a car that got caught in a hail storm. Just about every body panel was damaged.

So in other news with me, I have decided to replace my HTC M8 with a Nexus 6.

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear that you are doing Okay...sorry to hear about your car. I know what it is like to have a car damaged by hail. Back in the late '90's, I had a car that got caught in a hail storm. Just about every body panel was damaged.

So in other news with me, I have decided to replace my HTC M8 with a Nexus 6.
What made you decide to go to a Nexus? Right now I don't know what I'm going to do with devices. I've got a 5s I'm using but my guy is giving me back the 6 I gave him. It's slightly bent and the volume rocker is messed up. Gonna take it to Apple.

I'm using an iPad mini 3 and the device in my signature for tablets.

Don't know what to do with my 4s and Lumia 635 that I don't use though.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
What made you decide to go to a Nexus? Right now I don't know what I'm going to do with devices. I've got a 5s I'm using but my guy is giving me back the 6 I gave him. It's slightly bent and the volume rocker is messed up. Gonna take it to Apple.

I'm using an iPad mini 3 and the device in my signature for tablets.

Don't know what to do with my 4s and Lumia 635 that I don't use though.

My HTC M8 completely croaked. I sent it off to HTC to be repaired, but I'm not sure if it will be repaired.

I have been using HTC devices for almost 10 years (ever since the HTC Hero), and I am ready for a different experience.

A friend at work has a Nexus 6, and he loves it. He actually let me play around with. I love the size of the screen, and the resolution. I also like the Stereo speakers. They seem to sound as good as the speakers on my HTC M8.

I have also checked into the hardware, and it seems to be better than the hardware in the HTC M8.

Well, according to UPS, I should be getting the phone sometime tomorrow

So hopefully it will be a great experience.

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
My HTC M8 completely croaked. I sent it off to HTC to be repaired, but I'm not sure if it will be repaired.

I have been using HTC devices for almost 10 years (ever since the HTC Hero), and I am ready for a different experience.

A friend at work has a Nexus 6, and he loves it. He actually let me play around with. I love the size of the screen, and the resolution. I also like the Stereo speakers. They seem to sound as good as the speakers on my HTC M8.

I have also checked into the hardware, and it seems to be better than the hardware in the HTC M8.

Well, according to UPS, I should be getting the phone sometime tomorrow

So hopefully it will be a great experience.
Only HTC I've ever had was the Evo 3D. Actually I still have it. Gimmick or not, that 3D is spectacular for certain photos.

Doesn't the nexus have awesome ROMs for it?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
{aims Phaser Rifle directly at Haab's head}

"General STARGATE, do I have permission to fire?"

Don't hesitate lieutenant!
Fire! Fire! Fire!

Every time you encounter a noob (trying to win) in the perimeter, fire at will!

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So get this...through the UPS Tracking website, I noticed that my broken HTC M8 had not reached the HTC Repair Center, even though I had shipped off the phone 8 days ago. I contacted UPS, and apparently UPS has lost my phone. I have filed a claim with UPS, and right now, they are investigating.

All I can say is, I'm glad that I went ahead and ordered the Nexus 6.

The only good news is, I was just notified that my brand new Nexus 6 was just delivered to my home today.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So yesterday, I have unboxed and activated my new Nexus 6...

f1a343f241ae50839caf9afa940238ba.jpg
50d18c93bb7fc69a890fcd5720d6e997.jpg
7f83597d47367ded00ac1afb9b6d5eb0.jpg
b88d61c981fc7d257ef14bb2a67ee568.jpg
30e9040483d37df927383529e3d30f59.jpg
78e4260ff0fad429e28992afda9db5ed.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1