Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
So I just had a couple of Google now cards pop up detailing Philadelphia not only have I never been in that particular part of the country, I don't think anything of mine has ever been in that part of the country.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So I just had a couple of Google now cards pop up detailing Philadelphia not only have I never been in that particular part of the country, I don't think anything of mine has ever been in that part of the country.

My only guess is that the cards have something to do with a search that you might done in Google Search for something in Philadelphia. Otherwise I would say that it is some sort of weird Google glitch.

DerelictDev

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site

My Google maps always thinks I'm in Vegas when I lose my signal, despite never having been there either.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I hear ya...there are times when Google Now tries to give me WALKING directions to some place that is over 50 miles away. At times I think that some Google programmer is simply trying to have some fun.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Wait... We have minds? I thought we were all mindless drones frequenting this place... Bzzt... Error

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk