Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
@STARGATE, I apologize for my use of the "W" word and promise to never use that word ever again. May I be forgiven @STARGATE & @kct1975?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Aaaahhh alright...
Just cause I'm in a so so mood today...

*Shoots Josiah on the leg*
And that's for not addressing me as General and not addressing kct as LT or Lieutenant.

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm so disappointed in Samsung I can taste it. I literally held my iPhone 6 up to the Note 5 and felt sick to my stomach. It's essentially an exact clone! They just had to sacrifice the SD card and removable battery to do it too. Not even giving 128GB storage either! Why!?!

I love my Note 3... I'm utterly disappointed.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm so disappointed in Samsung I can taste it. I literally held my iPhone 6 up to the Note 5 and felt sick to my stomach. It's essentially an exact clone! They just had to sacrifice the SD card and removable battery to do it too. Not even giving 128GB storage either! Why!?!

I love my Note 3... I'm utterly disappointed.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.
I agree, it does seems that Samsung tries to copy iPhones. Another reason that I tend to avoid Samsung devices (the main reason it the awful Touchwiz).

Sent from my NS-P16AT10 using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm currently winning.

I know you're new cause I just welcomed you on the introduction section, so I'll go easy on you this time...

Nobody wins here, whoever tries to, gets blasted, nuked or worse!

Lieutenant kct will not kill you this one time, but beware, he might shoot you on the leg or the arm with his Phaser just to make a point.

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that!

I've got my problems too.

As I posted here, and on FG, I blew out the ACL in my left knee in July, had surgery a couple of weeks ago, and now I am rehabbing.
Got a friend I went to high school with named Chris who tore his too. His knee is always swollen looking and mobility seems limited. How long is healing from that?

Ah, on a different note, my birthday is in 11 days and who knows if I'll still be hospitalized...

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Got a friend I went to high school with named Chris who tore his too. His knee is always swollen looking and mobility seems limited. How long is healing from that?

Ah, on a different note, my birthday is in 11 days and who knows if I'll still be hospitalized...

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE
According to the doctor, I should be able to walk again at the end of September or beginning of October.

The full recovery, however, will take between about 3-4 months.

Sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. My hopes and prayers are with you that the medical professionals find out what is wrong, and you get better soon.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to assume this game is still running, despite it became more of a discussion at times

Posted via the Android Central App
You are correct that this thread has become a discussion thread.

Just a warning...Do Not Use the "W" word, or you will get attacked.
{check some of the historical posts to see what I mean}

The only rules in this thread are...
- Stay Civil
- Stay Friendly
- No attempts to W**

Other than that, welcome to the Thread and Enjoy the Conservations.