Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't know guys... I've been an Android user my whole life. The iPhone 7 Plus looks gorgeous and it releases tomorrow! But I'm also waiting until Samsung fixes the problem with the battery in the Note 7, so... I dunno. 😔😕

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't know guys... I've been an Android user my whole life. The iPhone 7 Plus looks gorgeous and it releases tomorrow! But I'm also waiting until Samsung fixes the problem with the battery in the Note 7, so... I dunno. 😔😕
As others say...you chose what is right for you.

However...IMHO...I personally wouldn't want an iPhone, because there isn't enough customizing.

Either with or Without Rooting, Android Phones allow a lot more customization.

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
As others say...you chose what is right for you.

However...IMHO...I personally wouldn't want an iPhone, because there isn't enough customizing.

Either with or Without Rooting, Android Phones allow a lot more customization.
True, that's the main reason I've always been an Android user. It's just the advertisements getting to me I guess. I do need to get a new phone though😕... And a new carrier, smh.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting the Pixel . This year Im looking at smaller screen phones . Last 2 phones were the larger screen phones ( N6,6p) Ha :D oh yeah Last post for now

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
:eek: What? W?Which one?what do you want to tell me?wow,I don't want to be shot.I will hide.
I am referring to the awful 'W' word that you unfortunately used in your original post.

Please review the historical post in this thread, and take note that nobody uses the 'W' word, and instead engage in friendly chat.