The premise of this game is simple in theory, but challenging to do.

Taking ONLY phone-camera pictures of text-based signs, (road signs, shop signs, wall signs etc), each replying poster puts up to but no more than 10 pics of a part of a sign to help construct a sentence which in turn will go on to make a short story.

Only in-camera-cropped images are allowed; so no photoshopping! So get your cropping right!

You can upload up to but no more than 10 shots/words per person per reply. You can only reply once every 5 replies.

1st person after me, starts, but seeing as I'm OP, I'll start the proceedings by telling the 1st replier to get the word, "It". What you lot do after that is all up to you, but keep it clean, be funny, use your imagination, so nothing racist, rude, slanderous, vulgar etc etc. Oh and don't upload anything TOO large, (try to keep file sizes and image dimensions nice n small).

EACH short story must finish with, "Fantastic!" (No, you cannot make 3-word short stories! lol). When the last word has been submitted, the game starts again with the next replier/poster. Have fun!

Ok, who'll get the first camera-phone shot of "It",. ?
    09-26-2015 08:04 AM