I am obsessed with new video games but I really can't afford to like buy them when they come out so I was thinking about getting Gamefly. I did a little research online and found this deal for college students that gives a $15 rebate when you sign up link. Have you guys used Gamefly before? is it a good service?
    03-16-2011 01:53 PM
    GameFly is a really good deal. I love it. Only thing is that sometimes you can't get games in high demand right away but that s to be expected.
    03-21-2011 12:56 PM
    I wanna get this for my boyfriend for his birthday but I don't know if the site is reliable or not... do they send you the games that you want. This looks like a really good deal
    03-21-2011 03:52 PM
    Gamefly is just like Netflix. Completely reliable.
    03-21-2011 04:50 PM
    SWEET not only do I have a great present idea... I got a good deal on it !! Thanks guys
    03-22-2011 03:44 PM
    Has anyone used NetFlick and watched the movie on your phone?
    03-24-2011 10:41 AM
    Has anyone used NetFlick and watched the movie on your phone?
    There isnt a netflix app for android that allows instant streaming. Also, most off the apps on the Market for Netflix, they will steal your account.

[ Sent from an LG Optimus C ]
    04-12-2011 03:01 PM
    There isnt a netflix app for android that allows instant streaming. Also, most off the apps on the Market for Netflix, they will steal your account.

That sucks... Do they have exclusivity with Apple or something? Cuz iPhone has a netfliz app? but if you don't have unlimited data streaming netflix use up so much of your plan
    04-18-2011 02:40 PM
    yeah, because apple is closed source and they have like 10 devices. android has hundreds and for Netflix to be compatible, they will have to develop for almost every device. (which they won't)

04-19-2011 07:46 AM
    Does anyone know how this rebate actually works? Is it like instant?
    Ya it'll be instantly calculated in your sr account and then you can request the money when it gets to a min of $20. Here's more info about it if you're interested....rebates/cash back deals
    04-19-2011 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD