Is phone battery percentage one of the available complications for any of the stock watch faces?

My Asus 2 has it and it is an essential function for me. I don't want to have to buy the watch only to return it if this complication not available.

Could you check for me? I don't care about watch battery percentage complication only phone battery percentage.

Thanks!
    06-07-2020 06:34 PM
    My Fossil Carlyle arrived today
    Had a heck of a time connecting it. Had to clear data in playstore and wear os. Install and set up Carlyle. Then REINSTALL and set up my Asus Wear OS watch. It all works now but it shouldn't be so hard.

Anyway the complications of the Carlyle use a Micro-font (like the guy who writes the Gettysburg Address in a grain of rice small)

Consequently I'm looking for a playstore wear os digital watchface with lots of complications options that are big enough to read.

Can anyone make a suggestion? There are some by a developer named Soone BUT when you install it it asks for access to your email and all your Google files. Scares me for a guy in China to have access to my entire identity.
    08-07-2020 04:01 PM