Can't answer calls on phone when connected to Fossil Q Gen 3 smartwatch

Zammo76

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
So for some reason with my new Fossil Q Gen 3 smartwatch if anyone phones me and I answer the call on my Pixel 2 XL phone I can't hear them and the call ends shortly after.

However if I answer the call on my Fossil Q smartwatch the call is fine and me and the caller can both hear each other. Also if I disconnect my watch the call is also fine.

Is there some setting I need to change so I can use my mobile phone to answer calls correctly? Or is my watch faulty? Or lastly and I'd consider quite bizarre do you need to disable calls on the watch to be able to use your phone to take calls?

amy green2

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Similar with my fossil q gen 3. If I'm connected to my watch, the answer button on my pixel 2xl does not work. I have to press the answer button on the watch. Ugh. Any suggestions?

Debasish Konwar

Apr 9, 2018
Visit site
So for some reason with my new Fossil Q Gen 3 smartwatch if anyone phones me and I answer the call on my Pixel 2 XL phone I can't hear them and the call ends shortly after.

However if I answer the call on my Fossil Q smartwatch the call is fine and me and the caller can both hear each other. Also if I disconnect my watch the call is also fine.

Is there some setting I need to change so I can use my mobile phone to answer calls correctly? Or is my watch faulty? Or lastly and I'd consider quite bizarre do you need to disable calls on the watch to be able to use your phone to take calls?

Here is a link to a video where it explains how to connect and make calls with the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6w8iqopkhw&t=24s

If you are still having doubts you can comment down below in the video link

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie