new update...

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Got a new update today. anyone know what it's about other than security update?... Notification looks slightly different but that's about it so far.. it's been a year since 2.0 so I was thinking it was probably 2.1?!! 🤔

Last edited:

anstro76

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Got a new update today. anyone know what it's aboutother than security update?... Notification looks slightly different but that's about it so far.. it's been a year since 2.0 so I was thinking it was probably 2.1?!!
Still waiting for mine to finish updating

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
So far I've only seen the notifications look different and seems & nicer security update... But everything else looks the same. I wonder if this is the update that comes before the big one?!!! :D

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
2.1???... Your AW should be on 2.9 by now. Are you sure its AW and not WearOS? I started getting Wear OS updates early last week for my moto 360. I declined them, until my AW apps started getting updates too and I was getting worried they would not run reliably. So I have been on WearOS for a couple days and I have no complaints, as near as I can tell its the same as the AW2.9 I upgraded from.

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
2.1???... Your AW should be on 2.9 by now. Are you sure its AW and not WearOS? I started getting Wear OS updates early last week for my moto 360. I declined them, until my AW apps started getting updates too and I was getting worried they would not run reliably. So I have been on WearOS for a couple days and I have no complaints, as near as I can tell its the same as the AW2.9 I upgraded from.

Yeah it looks to be the Wear OS update... Barely got it a few days ago.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Thats what I thought... FYI heads-up, I had to manually delete the AW icon from my home screen, and re-start my phone to get WearOS to show up on my application manager. Something buggy in the Wear OS install did not do these two things automatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke