Took advantage of the Amazon sale

gipper69

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Got a Q Explorist on the sale highlighted on this site. Took 4 hours or so to get everything running including the updates to wear OS. Like the look and feel of the Explorist so far, with only immediate drawback being the rather chunky weight.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Got a Q Explorist on the sale highlighted on this site. Took 4 hours or so to get everything running including the updates to wear OS. Like the look and feel of the Explorist so far, with only immediate drawback being the rather chunky weight.

Grats on the purchase.

Look at it this way. Once you get used to the weight, you'll definitely be able to tell when you're not wearing it.

Zerocool84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the Explorist 3 as well. I like but yes it's very heavy for me to wear everyday and too fancy. I save mine for weekends or going out and have my Ticwatch E for work.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the Explorist 3 as well. I like but yes it's very heavy for me to wear everyday and too fancy. I save mine for weekends or going out and have my Ticwatch E for work.

Same for me!
I have a Gen 2 Marshal that gets weekend duty along with the Gen 3 Explorist.

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
walked into the fossil store yesterday wearing my Gen 3... guy asked me if I was happy with it.. I told him yeah except it's having battery issues. he said "if you surrender your watch now you can upgrade to the Gen 4 at half off"!!! so I took the watch off and handed it over!!! 🙂👍