So a week ago I walked into the Fossil store wearing my Gen 3 dude asked me how I liked it is said "I love it but the battery has issues it shuts off midday and when I plug it in when I get home it says it's at 55%!!" So he told me "if you surrender yours now you can upgrade to the Gen 4 at half off" I immediately took it off and upgraded. So it's week later and I love this watch!!! It does everything I need less the phone call feature yet I hardly ever used it so it's no big deal for me... Android pay is what I love to use yet my only gripe is to have to use the passcode Everytime I open the watch. I mean I get why and the need for the security since my card is logged into the watch. But to use the top button (Shazam) while driving to tag a song I like I need to use the password in order to use that particular feature I want to use. With the Gen 3 I used it alot without having to take my hands off of wheel. So now I don't use that feature for obvious safety reasons. Maybe if I could use the passcode when opening the Android pay app would make it less of a hastle? Or am I missing something in the settings??
    04-07-2019 10:46 AM