Car Chargers? (official thread)

Velocity

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for a good car charger that I can use while playing music that doesn't have feedback through the audio. Right now the one I have from Radio Shack has a low whine in the background of the music when its plugged in.

cobo808

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
A big thread on android forums about these. Lots of people have this one and they're quite content.

I know the link is to Fascinate forums, but it works well on my G2.

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I bought a an aux cable with a ground loop isolator built in. Works like a charm. It's made by Griffen (Best Buy brand).

Velocity

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Just a follow up on this, after extensive testing and multiple trips to various electronics stores, I finally found the perfect device.

Kensington makes a Noise-Reducing AUX Audio Cable that does not require any adapters and is extremely well built. Here's a link to the product page:
Newegg.com - Kensington K39203US Black Noise-Reducing AUX Audio Cable

I would imagine that this is something many people would want to buy and I am surprised it's not sold on Android Central. Thanks for everyone's help :)

vic05

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Called Seidio CS and asked if any accessories for the G2 are available.. rep informed me that not at the moment, not in the works but needs public input. so please.. if you are interested in Seidio accessories shoot them a quick email.

TmobileG2@seidio.com

Bowzer

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
From my days as a road warrior with my G1, this worked fantastic from ProClips. Not a cheap option but well worth it IMO for perfect mounting and no performance probs. Plan to do same for this G2 I'm getting but have not yet done so.

Also note, in the past, I had a problem with some whining and static that ended up being my audio cord (running from headphone output to my car's AUX input). Turned out to be the wire going bad so remember you get what you pay for on the audio hookups.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz