Steath Guardz Screen Protector Review

reggierox13

Banned
Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Ever since i bought my G2 on black Friday 2010 Ive been concerned with protecting the screen and looks of the phone. I started researching different screen protectors having already once been a customer to bodyguardz. Their product did its job, but it was too easy to stretch. Headphones in my pocket put marks in the screen and scratched it easily and it was necessary to replace it after the first week. After researching for a product that was both scratch resistant and had no orange peel affect or color distortion i came across the stealth guards product. At the low price of free i thought the product would be cheaply made and would give worse results than bodyguardz but i was wrong. This product has no rubbery feel to it at all and feels the same as the glass screen on the G2. It also has no rainbow effect, orange peel affect and no color distortion. I was completely shocked at this and was quick to order a second set. Ive had this screen protector on my phone for the past month and it has no scratches, dents, or stretch marks, so to those of you who want to protect your phone, this product is for you.

Stealth Guards

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance