T-Mobile USA APN settings for Data/MMS

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

T-Mobile APN settings for United States. They should work on any Android device..

Sorry Guys I have changed the thread to Sillian OS Mobile forums. Either please search the forums at sillianos.webs.com or easier still CLICK HERE..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sillian OS Mobile: HTC HD2 (Windows Based)/HTC G2 (Android Based)

Buy me a beer if you like my work :p

Last edited:

joemm

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Warning to all users this guy (Sillian Himself) was banned from XDA Developers G2 forum for posting up roms that simulated a bricked phone all because he soft bricked his G2 trying to root it and wanted everyone else to know what it felt like.

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Warning to all users this guy (Sillian Himself) was banned from XDA Developers G2 forum for posting up roms that simulated a bricked phone all because he soft bricked his G2 trying to root it and wanted everyone else to know what it felt like.
"Indulgence in fantasy of people like you is the forte of idiots "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a G2 phone, but an unlocked Samsung. I am looking for settings that work with EDGE. I am with TMUS, and had no trouble with a Symbian C6 (unlocked, edge. It will send and receive 2 or more mp. It also had 2 different entries, one epc, the other wap. These were sent by TM)
My problem is the resizing/compression.
The Samsung does not have the selection for mms protocol.
I probably will root the phone, but would like everything set up first.
Thanks

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a G2 phone, but an unlocked Samsung. I am looking for settings that work with EDGE. I am with TMUS, and had no trouble with a Symbian C6 (unlocked, edge. It will send and receive 2 or more mp. It also had 2 different entries, one epc, the other wap. These were sent by TM)
My problem is the resizing/compression.
The Samsung does not have the selection for mms protocol.
I probably will root the phone, but would like everything set up first.
Thanks
What kind of sSamsung do you have? Is it a Galaxy or a tab..as the tab will not support mms through this protocol..let me know and i will help you. You can log into Sillian OS Mobile forums at sillianos.webs.com and contact me there or you can CLICK HERE for the forums.

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

This is soo funny...I have actually done it....Yes all the widgets are actually working....

But thanks to the great idiots like you..I will lock the widgets so that they will only work on my ROM...They would have worked on any launcher...lol..Price people pay for idiots like you...

I will only post it on my website and thanks to people like you everyone will have to sign up on my site in order to download my ROM...

It will be soo funny when I post working videos and pics of my ROM and I promise you I will post your comments right beneath the video...
Guess we will see who has the last laugh...

Anyhoo...Based on T-Mobile G2 AOSP rom with most of the sense widgets running ( only the ones that I want ) and no bloatware free version anymore...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos