Batteries

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Was hoping it would show up for the weekend, but USPS tracking just continues to show "Shipping Info Received".

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
So it did show up for the weekend, and I charged it up on the way to a camping trip.

This battery is fantastic. The slight extra thickness of the phone is really not a hindrance. The phone makes it through a whole day (and most of a night) on a charge, where my stock battery could hardly make it through half a day.

Only thing I miss is the Surface case... there are no current plans for a Surface Extended, but I suppose if there is enough demand they'll make one. If you are interested, drop a tweet to @seidioseidio.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
So it did show up for the weekend, and I charged it up on the way to a camping trip.

This battery is fantastic. The slight extra thickness of the phone is really not a hindrance. The phone makes it through a whole day (and most of a night) on a charge, where my stock battery could hardly make it through half a day.

Only thing I miss is the Surface case... there are no current plans for a Surface Extended, but I suppose if there is enough demand they'll make one. If you are interested, drop a tweet to @seidioseidio.

Does the battery sensor work? I bought a 3500 mAh from E-Bay. Works great but the sensor does not work. I paid around $10.00.