New cases available

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The innocase 2 and Trident Aegis series are now available for our phone. I'll add links later.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
the Trident Aegis looks like an otterbox look-a-like.

Agreed. Same (or better) protection for cheaper. Otterbox sells as much for the name as it does for protection.

I've read enough about trident to know they are high quality cases. And have seen pics. I've never seen the aegis in person, though. If I ever need a heavy duty case that'll probably be it.

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. Same (or better) protection for cheaper. Otterbox sells as much for the name as it does for protection.

I've read enough about trident to know they are high quality cases. And have seen pics. I've never seen the aegis in person, though. If I ever need a heavy duty case that'll probably be it.

What case are you using currently?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
What case are you using currently?

I have the Seidio Innocase and the SGP silicon skin. I'm liking the SGP case better right now because it's easier to take off. With the charging bug rearing it's head for me I have to be able to remove it easily. When an update is released that addresses and fixes that I'll probably go back to the Innocase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12