Or can I just run an Android emulator on a computer with an auto-click app and leave it there day and night making it really hard for someone to attack Finca?

The thing is, I don't think I've ever seen an actual statement about allowing auto-click tools to be used.

So, are automatic clickers allowed or not?
    08-25-2020 07:46 AM
    That might depend on the game and the ToS for playing that game.
    08-25-2020 08:00 AM
    most cheats are rule violations. check with the specific game administrator.
    08-25-2020 08:38 AM
    First please be more diligent in what you ask help for...For me I develop in all Google areas (i develop for the other stores not listed too as needed) including root areas with google and it's confusing when that doesn't make any sense if I'm thinking what you mean to ask really... and on the follow up. Very specifically you mention android. Google owner of the operating system android that is a very evolving system which is now adding more to its code and needing to implement new data for tools and new policies for end users.. it's not a thing easy to get for most. Also, my guess only has to do with your reply using similar language.. but if you're really rather referring to the policies of Google play as store Amazon app store aptoide or the product itself which doesn't rely on only minimum standards but all have their own policy which you agree to. So naming an operating age system, the answer is no. Naming one of possibly hundreds of legal places called play stores or app stores would be likely a guess i can make you likely mean but didn't include (just by the traffic stats that rank the usage of top stores) but without knowing it's not an answer with the unedited question. I'm assuming you mean specifically replace your word android with 'the Google play store'. If so, once again, if you read i can only go on what you wrote and not specific could lead to opposite answers potentially. So I'd just ask the developer to be honest since we right now don't know your setup and game etc etc.. so all in all you don't have access to the play stores policies in full either I'm certain. There are many and you don't see developer polices etc. They leave this open to interpret within the developers intent and their own policy.. since it's listed it may answer it. The worst part is all polices have gaps that are designed to basically give developers the means to leave it up to them for however they wish to proceed knowing that this happened. If it's aggregated data goes into the overall scores and stats that Google play games post, that comes directly from the code made by the game developer telling Google to use it, and Google posts it.. done automatically in one second due to the agreement made with Google's play store games team and dev.. it's put into code simply but Google play games has its specific requirements that it needs the Dev to agree to before granting it permission. This area also is usually overlooked but it's Google who holds the agreement with Dev accountable for properly maintaining an environment free from cheat and manipulation as possible. Therefore it's good idea to view Google play games terms... they are party to many out there and usually a starting point for end uses regardless of who, if play games is used it has its own polices you need to view. google gets involved mostly in only really billing and cheating the system from that point of view. like taking advantage of Inapp purchases or refunds that show signs of abuse or cheating attempt Last and not answering that specific question but the peeling it back to the ultimate question which you would need to kno, is the app developer is the ultimate authority in a ruling on that.. drowning on what you're using it for or at al,l, they each have their own policies which you must adhere to. This is very common. Classic examples are one such, say you purchase and refund an item in app. Many of he most widely used games and distorts distributors like bs Bandai have a 9 page policy as well, and it doesn't need to be even exact since their license says they can basically at any time terminate you. The y don't joke about it, but don't think something simple as mentioned doesn't mean they don't perm ban and give no reason or access back ever and also give no reason.
    08-25-2020 09:07 AM
    I moved this to the Gamer's Lounge for more specific traffic.
    08-25-2020 11:16 AM
    Obviously, they are not allowed. In some games, they are frowned upon while in others they are strictly prohibited. My advice if you don't want to get banned then never use an auto clicker while you are away from the keyboard. What auto-clicker you are using currently? Can you suggest me one as well? I am thinking of trying them again. I have used auto clickers a few years back when ban rates were not high. But now terms of use are very strict.
    08-27-2020 04:30 AM