Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
This is awkward lol. I thought krylon blue was a reference to an old lp song I heard

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Where the Sky beyond you is Krylon Blue!

Yes, that's where I got it. I'm a huge LP fan. :)

Last edited:

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha I knew it! I'm a LP fan too lol

I saw Linkin Park back in 2008 Projekt Revolution at Alpine Valley. My buddy and I had seats (standing) in the PIT area and it was absolutely amazing. I'm waiting for their new album, Recharged, on October 29th. It's basically a Reanimation v2 but with their Living Things songs. Can't wait!

hatchex

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I saw Linkin Park back in 2008 Projekt Revolution at Alpine Valley. My buddy and I had seats (standing) in the PIT area and it was absolutely amazing. I'm waiting for their new album, Recharged, on October 29th. It's basically a Reanimation v2 but with their Living Things songs. Can't wait!

Always wanted to go one to of their concerts! But there's always something in the way haha.

And to share something on topic for once ha... my gt is revcorp havent had xbl live in a while.. waiting on multi for gta v

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Dont think I ppsted mine here yet but mine is m0rbidcury0sity. I dont have cable Internet as of now but I figured I would post before I forgot. Send me a request and I should get it next time I'm in range ;)

From my S4 to you via Tapatalk🍻