I gotta ask why would they make it so now you have to pay for online play... The only reason its going to work is because no one wants a xbox anymore so if youre gonna have to pay for multiplay give it to the better product... Now im not biased against xbox because ive always enjoyed xbox because of games like call of duty where i could get the multiplayer packs first which was a huge deal when i was 10 .. Along with that call of duty is way played out.... The same thing every year with a new story line and slightly better graphics.... Sorry for rant i just wanted your opinion on all of this... Why ps3 is requiring purchasing internet and do you guys agree call of duty is played out?
    08-06-2013 11:42 AM
    I agree on paying for psn us bull but I don't agree with the call of duty being played out. I love it on the ps3.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2
    08-06-2013 12:03 PM
    The game is still very fun to play but you dont think that they keep doing the same thing over and over again!
    08-06-2013 12:49 PM
    Sony has been considering this for a while actually. Aside from the few companies that can afford to operate their own servers, like Activision and ea, Sony has to host the servers for them. While they get paid by those companies for this, after overhead costs they aren't really making anything at all off the deal, so without making anything, they can't afford to improve the hardware the servers run on. In turn degrading online play for the end user.

Its only a 5$ fee like what Microsoft charges, and its not like they are charging to use your console online for everything (unlike Microsoft), a lot of the services ms makes you pay for are remaining free for PS users. My suggestion would be to you to go to playing on PC, its free to play online, updates come straight from the developers, and games costs less to buy (steam offers amazing deals).

I agree on cod (I prefer battlefield myself). Not only is cod the same every year, its also highly unrealistic.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-08-2013 01:37 PM