Any Android games similar to "The Walking Dead"?

wisetaner

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Just joined the site and was wondering if anyone here knows of any Android games similar to TellTales "The Walking Dead" and "The Wolf Among Us" (TWAU - I played on PC). I enjoy the way these two games make you care about your character and those around you, in part by forcing you to make difficult decisions. As well as choosing the type of dialog response you give during conversations.

Other aspects that I enjoy are the mystery, thrill, adventure, and suspense. Not to mention how you are an active participant in the story (not just passively killing things for loot), even if its merely an illusion, I like how it gives you the sense that all the NPC's are counting on you making the right call. Also the near realistic high-quality 3D/2D art designs, which provide the equally realistic mannerisms and facial expressions is major eye candy to me. (unfortunately games like The Bard or Balders Quest, well, they're ok, but...what can I say, I really like graphic realism in games.)

So if anyone happens to have any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

springning

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
How about 7 days to die. It is building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructible voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters.

Psionic Games

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, bit of self promotion here but I made a scary-ish 3D room escape game recently called Escape Eternity:-
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PsionicGames.EscapeEternity

I know my games are nowhere near on a par with The Walking Dead games but it's a direction I'm heading in and it may interest you...Escape Eternity was a small test game really and my next game Ghostscape 3D will be far bigger and much more story-driven!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey