Do you like horror games?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I love horror games!!

I have this awesome ability of not finishing games. The exception goes to Silent Hill 2 (which is amazing) and Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Studio 989

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Big fan of the silent hill series, especially the first 3. Also a special mention to the P.T demo on PS4..... A must for any horror fan :)

The_Vnator

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
IF done right, horror can be fun :)

Part of it is immersion, though, and I don't know how difficult it is to get immersed in a horror game on android (if you're playing on a small phone screen).

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Love the horror game. I remebered my first true horror game on pc, think it was called "dark seed"? It was one of those old school point and click game, but with images from the graphic artist HR. Giger. Now days I mostly play game on my Android phone, dead space is currently one of my favorite.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

samaspotion

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I love horror games. Splatter almost story-less ones? Not much.
Sadly I still prefer old-school horror games...I say sadly, because nowadays they're not good, imho. See Resident Evil 5/6, for example. Ugh.
Silent Hill is one of my favorite horror game series. Best horror game ever? Fatal Frame 2 (also known as Project Zero II). Despite liking Silent Hill games, I never got really terrified by them. Project Zero II? Whole different story. That almost gave me nightmares and I felt like not playing with lights off. :p

StevePof

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't really like them, because most of them aren't really scary and I especially hate it if they have nothing but jump scares. Thats pretty lame.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Anyone ever play Illbleed on the Dreamcast?

It was a haunted house type game where you had to navigate through a deadly house and try to pinpoint where traps were set. If you got scared too much you would have a heart attack....haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan