Looking for a new puzzle game, any ideas which ones? and I want to play something more challenging

TrailAcer1245

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Not a big fan of candy crush looking for something different. I want to play something more challenging. Games I am currently looking into Monster Munch, Just Get 10 and Two Dots. Any suggestions?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Not a puzzle game per se, but Gyro is challenging. Starts really easily, but before long you'll be sweating bullets.

Laransoft

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
well... try aMaze :D
is a 100% free (no ads, no in-app purchase) puzzle game, challenging. Only logic is needed!
oh... it's a game of mine.. XD
any feedback is appreciated :)

Five Z

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Hello!
You can try Lyne, which will give quite a bit of challenge or Clashing Sums which may be quite the game you look for.

TisTis

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
And the new version of RanaCidu is available at goo.gl/YB22UT with features :
Skip register procedure
Change nickname afterwards
Added sound
Enable BACK button in dialogs
Improved user interface
Fixed no bugs, since none reported ;-)

Have fun, TisTis

Scianthrope

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I found Linken a lot of fun. The first 40 or so levels are pretty easy but you can get past them in 10 minutes or so. Once the puzzles start getting a bit tougher, you'll find yourself in that "I'll just play one more level" mentality. Quite (if not very) similar to Lyne on steam.

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Tesseric is kinda fun. It's about a 4D puzzle. But there is another one that's very very challenging and also something about rotating a 4d cube with colors. II do not remember the name though

First-Order Games

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I need to try "the room". I can't believe I still haven't played it. I like the basic concept a lot. There's a sequel already no? I guess it did well (I remember lots of people talking about it).

aaliyahadams

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Try Honeyday Blitz 2 since you are into puzzle/match games. IMHO, it is way better than Candy Crush. It is more challenging and the items featured are better. Try to download it from google playstore :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge