Post your PS3 Network ID's here!

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I've been hearin mixed things about MAG. Most say its ok, but doesn't topple MW2.

I think they're both on different levels. I'd have to say I like them both equally. Wish MAG did have Free For All, or Team Deathmatch though.

Since you already know about MW2, I'll tell a bit about MAG's domination. It consists of taking towers and holding them at the same time in order to move on. You can't move on to the main objective and start earning points to win until you destroy 4 burn off towers per platoon (2 at a time). If you're attacking you have to destroy their mortars and UAV after infiltrating in order to be paratrooped in closer. They can retaliate by repairing(not everyone is equipped with a repair) those mortars, UAV, and bunkers(with turrets on top). One thing MAG does have is a Medic class, you can heal and resuscitate the dead.

Sniping is really fun in this game too.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I haven't played the first one, I think I'm gonna borrow it in a few weeks :) Friend is thinking of picking up the second one and I'll probably play it a bit after him.

How's the gameplay on the first one?

I'd skip the first one and just wait for this one. Looks much better.

Enter your age | Battlefield Bad Company 2

Pre-ordered mine already. I'm newer to the PS3 so the more people I can get to play, the better. Slowly trying to phase out the Xbox.

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to "Spec Ops: The Line" love the story line and previews look like it has an amazing, organic gameplay and stellar graphics.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I've been hearin mixed things about MAG. Most say its ok, but doesn't topple MW2.

I really like MAG. Been playing it since it came out and think it's a great game!! I'm not a fan of the CoD series so MAG fulfills my army game needs.....lol

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
rufflez, same as here.
I honestly haven't had the chance to play very much. I got MW2 right after it came out and I still suck at it from not playing it that much. Feel free to add, I'll keep adding every chance I get on.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'd skip the first one and just wait for this one. Looks much better.

Enter your age | Battlefield Bad Company 2

Pre-ordered mine already. I'm newer to the PS3 so the more people I can get to play, the better. Slowly trying to phase out the Xbox.

I've basically phased myself out of Xbox completely at this point. I'm only keeping it around for Gears of War and Mass Effect.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer demo is now live, download it and lets get some games going... add me if interested. EvilAsh1981

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Sammael213 If anyone wants/needs a hand with Borderlands, or just someone to run through a few spots with, give me a shout. I'm normally either on that or Dragon Age, though I may be dusting off MGS4 and Arkham Asylum here shortly.