Post your PS3 Network ID's here!

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
So did everyone survive the bug yesterday with the PSN connection issues? I have an older system (an 80GB model) and wasn't able to connect to PSN. If you're lucky enough to have a Slim model then you weren't effected.

I have a slim thank God. I do have an older 40GB model sitting in my house, I plan on selling that at some point.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a slim thank God. I do have an older 40GB model sitting in my house, I plan on selling that at some point.

You're lucky. Sony advised people with older models to not even turn on their system, Heavy Rain was calling me extra loud last night.....lol

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
You're lucky. Sony advised people with older models to not even turn on their system, Heavy Rain was calling me extra loud last night.....lol

Apparently turning on your system can actually cause loss of data and trophies, so yeah I don't think I'd be willing to risk it. I feel bad for those who purchased Heavy Rain and are midway into the story or near the end when you practically can't put the controller down.

Better yet, imagine the ones with older models that wanted to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 today? Ouch...:(

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Apparently turning on your system can actually cause loss of data and trophies, so yeah I don't think I'd be willing to risk it. I feel bad for those who purchased Heavy Rain and are midway into the story or near the end when you practically can't put the controller down.

Better yet, imagine the ones with older models that wanted to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 today? Ouch...:(

Well from what I've read the problem has been fixed.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
So, two things Jeremy:

1) I need a new headset. Playing without the ability to talk sucks @$$!

2) Wtf is with everyone losing half of their stuff? Happened to me, you, and just about everyone else playing.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
So, two things Jeremy:

1) I need a new headset. Playing without the ability to talk sucks @$$!

2) Wtf is with everyone losing half of their stuff? Happened to me, you, and just about everyone else playing.

All of it came back. I shut down and went back on and it was all there. They are having major server issues.

Don't mean to swear so much, but that made me mad.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
All of it came back. I shut down and went back on and it was all there. They are having major server issues.

Don't mean to swear so much, but that made me mad.

Fortunately, it appears everything is back to normal for now. No worries on the swearing, I'm far from being in the clear when it comes to that. You'll find out when I get a working headset. :D

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Fortunately, it appears everything is back to normal for now. No worries on the swearing, I'm far from being in the clear when it comes to that. You'll find out when I get a working headset. :D

Any old bluetooth ear piece you have used on a phone should be able to hook up to it.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I survived the PSN bug... because I don't have internet! I moved into a place and when I got in the other day, the electricity didn't work and my roomie was stealing internet from somewhere kinda distant (60GB model, yeah, im old school!) and my macbook reaches it, but the PS3 doesn't. I found out my roomie forgot the power cord for the modem 350miles away. Sigh :( No internet gaming for a while.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
So it's FFXIII day, who's getting it? I have mine on pre-order from Amazon to be delivered today!!!!!

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
started it today, played about 5 hours straight :) very different than previous iterations, but the battle system is winning me over. its definitely getting shelved momentarily next week though when god of war III is released

whats_tour2

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Psn id: silx29

Usually play killzone2 and madden10. I do have mw2 but i prefer killzone 2 online play better. I also have tekken and fightnight but rarely touch those.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
started it today, played about 5 hours straight :) very different than previous iterations, but the battle system is winning me over. its definitely getting shelved momentarily next week though when god of war III is released

I like the battle system as well, it's very customizable to fit your style. I'm only about 4.5 hours through but see myself playing a lot more over the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar