Ea games needs reported

Capncrunchu

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm starting a thread because I honestly CANNOT believe such a big corporation can continue running this way. I continue to be charged for service I cancelled with them months ago. They have no customer support number that is actually available to receive support from. I found thread after thread online of others going through the same situation. Check the Facebook page someone created for them for example and read the comments. Also try calling the number that's there and go thru the options. Found one other real number tonite, and once I got a person, n started explaining about issue, they hung up. Called 2 more times n said why are u hanging up on me, n bam they hung up.
HELP! Anyone else that has gone thru headaches trying to get customer support from them, please share, or how u remedied. Thank you

ackmondual

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
How are these payments being made? Can you stop the payment at the sources, like telling you credit card company to block future payments, and refund back the erroneous charges?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would call your card company and tell them you have tried cancelling and they (EA) won't do it. The card company should be able to stop the charges on their end.