pc gamers in the house ?

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Call of Duty Series, Elder Scroll Series, Witcher Series, Assassin's Creed Series, Borderland Series, NBA 2K Series, Dead Island/Rising, Left 4 Dead, Dishonored, Dragon Age Series, etc.

Majority of my gaming goes on my PC. We have a 360 but we only use it for occasional gaming and a device to keep younger children away from our computers. Just got my first mechanical keyboard for $52.99 and I am very happy.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Guild Wars 2 and ton's of other PC games, on XBOX 360 the only thing I play is FIFA 13 . If anyone is on GW2 let me know and we can team up

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm a PC Gamer as well! Just finished up Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. Next up will be Borderlands 2 and Dishonered!

Both are excellent choices, you will be quite pleased.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Let's see, where should I start?

BF3
Everything that Valve has made. Thanks to a friend who works for Valve.
Crysis 1 and 2.
Mechwarrior Living Legends
Mechwarrior OnLine
ME3
BFBC2
Made the mistake of getting COD Black Ops.
And a few others.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll be getting into PC gaming more with my new laptop. I did have Skyrim on my PS3 but the fact that I couldn't get the DLC made me trade it into GameStop for some credit later on. Then I got the ES pack from Steam and jumped right back into it. I love the almost nonexistent load times and the flawless gameplay without the rage-inducing lags that PS3 had.

catborg

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I am completely controller retarded. I tried playing an FPS with a controller once on a friend's PS3... nuh-UH! I felt like a complete noob. PC Gaming<3

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Like COD 2 'and stuff'? Definitely not me. However, I am really into the MMORPG scene. I've played Runescape, WoW, RIFT, AION, Everquest II, Order & Chaos Online, Star Wars: The OId Republic, and a few more which I can't remember the name of. I'm also really into action RPG games, and FPS games, such as Bioshock (all three games in the series, though I've only played 1 and Infinite myself), Tomb Raider, Dishonored, and more.

PC Gaming is definitely where it's at. I really wish the developers of Destiny (Bungie) would put effort into making a PC Port, because I don't plan on downing $399 on a PS4 any time soon. Definitely can't do that while making minimum wage :p

luvsmobile

Luvzmobile
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
PC gaming is all I've ever played since I can't get used to the console controls. I play the entire COD series but lately its just been COD BO and BO2. If anyone is interested in playing my name on steam is shempenstien.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
PC gaming is all I've ever played since I can't get used to the console controls. I play the entire COD series but lately its just been COD BO and BO2. If anyone is interested in playing my name on steam is shempenstien.

I'm telling you, now that both PS and Xbox are charging to play online. We may see a massive jump in people playing games in their PC, as it has and probably always will be free. Aside from certain game devs charging to play online, because their games are just that awesome.

It makes no sense to pay to play the same game inline on a janky console when you can play it on Pc for free and have a far better experience. As there isn't so many children playing on PCs as opposed to consoles.

Really I sum it up as so.
PCs=adults
Consoles=children

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I have and will always be a PC gamer. There is something about a keyboard and mouse combo that a console controller just can't do. Unless it is a flight sim then I'm using a flight stick throttle combo.

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Gamer here. I play most games on pc like boarderlands, skyrim, civilization, and others. I like the indi games the most.

from what ever phone I feel like using today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance