Xbox anyone? OR PS3

Nophix

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
We collect games, so we have all the majors and several oddballs.

We have all current Gen systems except the 3ds and PSPGo.

I'm on my Xbox the most, though. Lately I've been replaying Halo Reach to warm up for a run through the Halo CE Anniversary.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Someone please tell me there is a app for android to show my friends list for Ps3. I just bought one, with Battlefield3, if anyone plays, you can add me in your friends list... Name is Reglin483

Sent from my Bamf'd HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Someone please tell me there is a app for android to show my friends list for Ps3. I just bought one, with Battlefield3, if anyone plays, you can add me in your friends list... Name is Reglin483

A while back I used an app that was called PS3 Friends and that allwoed me to see my friends on my PS3 list. Haven't used it in a while though.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
So my 4th xbox 360 got a RRoD a few weeks ago. I decided to only play only certain MP games on my 360 from now on, the rest will be on my PS3.

JTDavis86

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

There is an app called PS3 Trophies that shows friends list, trophies and a few other things. Be advised that this app is not free, I think its like $2.99

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

Just search in the market. Battlefield3 stats. There are 2 apps available. I use both.
PS3. Inkdaddy66

dropped from LiquidNexus via TapaTalk

GetRooted

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have both and usually play MW3, Black-Ops and other games on the 360 and Resistance 2 & 3 and Killzone 3 on PS3.

Feel free to add NearZerokillZ on both consoles.

Last edited:

NEDNERBISH

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
You can get the app free on black market or applanet. :) And both. I bought bf3 fir both systems because I freaking LOVE IT. But skyrim and Bethesda games always.my Xbox. They have less bugs on Xbox

sent from my totally tubular Samsung galaxy s2 sgh-I777

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
PS3, the exclusives just appeal to me more. Gears of War vs God of War. Fable vs InFamous

psn and xbox gamertag
deficitdisorder

i am almost never on my xbox always playing black ops or ufc undisputed on the playstation

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante