Hi,

A few years back I downloaded a game but I cannot, for the life of me, remember its name so I wonder if anyone here might know of it. My overall impression of the game is that it's kinda blue though ...
    The outer frame of the play area is mainly blue.
    Wheels or counters drop from the top of the screen to fill the play area. These are of varying colours and types.
    To play you have to join a series of counters of the same colour together, the longer the chain the higher the score you get.
    Some of the counters expand in size, others are special in some fashion.
    This is quite an old game, I think I had it installed on my first Google Nexus tablet but if anyone happens to know what the game is called I would really appreciate knowing
    11-16-2018 09:48 AM
    No idea what game it is but if you used the same Google account you have now, it's all there in your app library. Just log into the Play store, go to My Apps, and select Library so you can see all apps linked to that account, even if not installed. Downside is you'll have to spot it in the ENTIRE list... no easy way to look for it.
    shammy01 likes this.
    11-16-2018 05:04 PM