In this game (rpg),the stile is a 1 v 1 in all the game.
    All i remember is that you start in a room,you need to find a code to exit the room,
    later starts the first fight.
    You can exit from that place and go to another place where there is a person (a girl i think),then you can accross a bridge(there's a cinematic) and go to a town.
    You can enter in a "bar"(i think) and then if you go to the top of the town you can do another fight.
    Then i don't remember how to go to another place,but in that "castle",i think it's near to the bridge,you can do a boss fight,in that you unlock an op skill that does like 1 million damage if i remember, the skill is that hundreds of swords come from the sky to hit the boss after the boss fight there was the end of the game,with cinematic i think.
    04-20-2019 06:07 AM
    I've no idea what the game is (and seldom playing anything on my phone, I'm not even gonna try), but if you installed it in any of your devices at any point, it should still be in your account's history on the Play Store (would help even more if you remembered exactly which device you installed it on). Just go to the Play Store on a web browser, log in with your Google account (must be the same one used to install the game at some point), go to the Apps section, then MY APPS. There you can either filter by All Apps from your entire account history or by device.
    04-20-2019 09:50 AM