Emulation & PC Issues with Xbox One Controller

dougdraws

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
You guys are always so helpful I thought I would ask for your help again about this current problem I'm having.

I bought a Xbox One wireless controller because I was going to pair it to my android phone and play games. but I couldn't find a clip anywhere to use with the phone and the controller. Instead of taking it back I thought I could pair it with my PC and play games that way. Unfortunately I've been having some issues.

One, I was able to connect it via bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC and at first it seemed to work just fine, but then every time I turn the controller on it doesn't seem to work and I have to remove it from the bluetooth list and reconnect it again. This is a pain and it would be nice if I could figure out a way for it to work all the time without loosing connection and/or function.

Two, I installed a emulator (VirtualBoy-M) and I was able to use the controller with the emulator, but each time I run the emulator I have to reconfigure the controller to work with it. Also, the mapping of the buttons on the controller do work, except for the "menu" button. While in the game when I use the menu button to save it appears to save, until I start the emulator again and the save file isn't there.

If anyone has any ideas and/or suggestions for these issues I would love to hear them. I was going to return the controller today, but it's a really nice controller so I thought I would come here first and ask the community about these things and perhaps find some solutions.

I did download the Xbox Accessories off the Microsoft site and updated the controller via USB to the PC. So the controller has been updated.

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance