looking for alternative for dropbox.

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The Android dropbox app is great but once I need to get my images onto my Windows 8 computer its a hard and long procedure. I have to download each individually, that is if I can even get it to download. I've already tried skydrive and no good. Any recommendations ?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The Android dropbox app is great but once I need to get my images onto my Windows 8 computer its a hard and long procedure. I have to download each individually, that is if I can even get it to download. I've already tried skydrive and no good. Any recommendations ?

Drive.Google.com

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Can you download all images at once without having to keep clicking save ? Can I do this on a browser ? Or do I do it on the app ?

MichaelBR

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Keep Dropbox, just move to another app on Android.

Dropsync is awesome. Create many folder pairs, set sync to two ways, one way, upload and delete, etc.

I use it daily. Runs in background. When I least expect, my pictures are on my Pc's.

Another one I use, which I recommend for private data: Wuala.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Keep Dropbox, just move to another app on Android.

Dropsync is awesome. Create many folder pairs, set sync to two ways, one way, upload and delete, etc.

I use it daily. Runs in background. When I least expect, my pictures are on my Pc's.

Another one I use, which I recommend for private data: Wuala.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

My problem is not with the app for Android but the apps for Windows 8 as wel as the dropbox website (neither are good for downloading many files with one click)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz