I currently have the og droid razr and I've been looking at the htc one and galaxy s4 and they both look great! I've heard the galaxy note 3 is supposed to have amazing specs and coming out soon but I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to get it for at least a month and I'm anxious to get a new phone plus it's supposed to be more expensive. I'm hoping to get a phone with better performance and battery life compared to my razr and it seems they all would, I also like to have a good amount of development behind the phone because I like to run custom roms and things like that. I'm a bit hesitant to get the s4 or htc one since they've been out for almost half a year and I like to have top notch specs and have the latest technology and not have upgraded versions coming out right after I buy it. What do you think I should do? Currently I'm leaning towards the s4 but I'm not sure...
    08-30-2013 09:44 PM
    I currently have the og droid razr and I've been looking at the htc one and galaxy s4 and they both look great! I've heard the galaxy note 3 is supposed to have amazing specs and coming out soon but I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to get it for at least a month and I'm anxious to get a new phone plus it's supposed to be more expensive. I'm hoping to get a phone with better performance and battery life compared to my razr and it seems they all would, I also like to have a good amount of development behind the phone because I like to run custom roms and things like that. I'm a bit hesitant to get the s4 or htc one since they've been out for almost half a year and I like to have top notch specs and have the latest technology and not have upgraded versions coming out right after I buy it. What do you think I should do? Currently I'm leaning towards the s4 but I'm not sure...
    If you wait, there will always be a better device coming, and you will never upgrade because you are always waiting. I got my S3 in September. A couple months later the LG Optimus G came out. About 4 months after that, the S4 and One. Now, roughly a year later, the Moto X, LG G2, Note 3.....

I think you should pick a phone and pick one that best fits your needs.
    08-30-2013 10:47 PM